Join Us for a Complimentary Dinner Event and Learn About
- Your Electric Bill – Can you eliminate your monthly bill? Is it possible to get money back from your utility company?
- Energy Savings – What’s the best way to determine how many solar panels you need? What factors can change this?
- Home Value – Do energy savings products like solar panels help or hurt your home value?
- Buy vs. Lease – Which option is proven to make you more money?
- Community Solar – What is it and how does it affect you?
- Weather – Will panels survive bad weather, such as hurricanes and snow storms? Does cloud cover affect results?
- Homeowners Insurance – Does the installation of solar panels affect your insurance premiums?
- Solar Panels – Should you install panels on your roof or join a remote solar farm?
- Financing and Government Programs – Are there state and federal programs that can help offset or eliminate your solar investment? Are there other payment options?
Monolith Solar Associates
Reserve My Seats
The Publyk House
782 Harwood Hill Rd
Bennington, VT 05201
August 21 @ 6:30 PM
Or call (800) 898-3572 and give code 382174 to make a reservation